Clean Lean Soup for those Abs!
I came up with this recipe due to my forever crush on Brussel Sprouts. I can have them anyway, so I thought why not hearty filling soup in this Summer. It's loaded with vegetables, protein, and super easy to make. If you are looking to stay lean this Summer, then give this tasty healthy summer soup a try.
Brussel Sprout & Chickpeas Soup
Serves about 4 people
- 32oz. chicken broth
- 1 can of organic Chickpeas
- 3 cups of Fresh organic Brussel Sprouts
- Red bell peppers 1 cup cubed style
- Mushrooms sliced 2 cups
- Garlic Powder 1 Tbsp
- Sea salt as desired
- Black pepper 1 Tsp
- Onion Powder 1 Tbsp
- Cayenne Pepper 1 Tsp or as desired
- Olive Oil 4 Tbsp
- Heat oil on high heat and saute' the Brussel sprouts for about 3 minutes.
- Next, add other vegetables and seasonings & continue to saute' for another 5 minutes
- Now add chicken broth and let it boil on low heat for an hour
Delicious Nutrition Soup is ready to serve.